Dell Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence in Bengaluru, India
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Dell Technologies is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So, we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
Join us as a Senior Analyst on our Business Intelligence team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will evaluate business data to produce meaningful insights and metrics, identifying trends that improve business performance. You will encourage best practices and knowledge sharing within the organization, and as a trusted advisor to the business you will also end users to determine information requirements.
• Deep dive and correlate data, formulate conclusions and provide summary overviews to business leadership
• Supervise trends and elevate issues accruing due to data variances
• Interact with customers to set expectations regarding report availability and SLAs
• Generate reports and recommendations based on analysis and proactively communicate status to the customer
• Exercise considerable judgment and take initiative in assignments to resolve problems and make recommendations and resolutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Expertise and experience using the following tools & technologies:
• Intermediate knowledge/experience with warehousing/big data environments: Teradata, Hadoop, GreenPlum etc.,
• Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases: Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS), Oracle, MemSQL etc.,
• Intermediate knowledge/experience with Microsoft products: Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI
• Ability to build reports and perform analytics
• 2 to 5 years of related experience in a professional role
• Bachelor's degree or an advanced degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .