Dell Senior Account Executive Global Account in London, United Kingdom
Senior Account Executive Global Account
Dell Technologies is at the forefront of driving the digital future. With the combined power of industry leaders: Dell, Dell EMC, Secureworks, Virtustream and VMware, we’re committed to transforming lives with world-class technologies. Dell Technologies Select is a global organization uniquely organized to deliver business outcomes to some of the most well-known and complex enterprises while building long-term, trusted relationships with clients. Our organization accomplishes this through specialized business and technical experts focused on partnering with customers to explore transformational change via best-in-class technology, services and solutions from Dell Technologies.
Join us as a a Senior Account Executive on our winning Global Accounts Sales team in Zurich Switzerland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact working with our largest global customers.
You are an experienced Account Executive taking care of our valued existing customer UBS, in Switzerland. In this role you are responsible for the local (Swiss) business of Dell Technologies, carrying the local quota for our entire product portfolio and end to end solutions. You will be working closely together with the Global Account Management Team and various Support and Specialized Sales teams including our Strategic Aligned Business Partners such as VMware or Secureworks.
• Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
• Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions: server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
• Manage accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
• Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
• World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems, understanding of the digital transformation topic
• Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO levels and next two levels down
• Native German language skills
• Experience dealing with UBS
Closing Date; 31 March 2021
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .