Dell License Management Services Senior Advisor in North Ryde, Australia
License Management Services Senior Advisor
Join us as a Technical Program Manager on our License Management team in Australia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a part of the Dell Technologies License Management Services team you will be responsible for managing all aspects of software license reviews and advisory engagements. This dynamic role entails working closely with internal teams, including the field sales organization, finance and legal, as well as Dell Technologies customers to help educate customers on the terms and conditions of its agreement(s), pricing, licensing, and business practices. The License Management Services team interfaces with customers to resolve compliance issues, while preserving the customer relationship. The role is demanding, involving multiple stakeholders, and requires negotiations, sound judgment, critical thinking, superior analytical skills, a service-oriented demeanor, project management skills, process improvement capabilities, refined communication skills, and precise attention to detail. Some travel may be required in the future when the situation allows.
• Manage License Compliance reviews from initiation to completion. This includes working extensively with many of Dell Technology’s organizations including Field Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Legal and Global Support Renewals and being first point of contact for escalated customer queries
• Interpret complex license and maintenance agreements. Update databases specific to designated key performance indicators and complete monthly reporting requirements
• Determine scope of reviews and work with field sales teams on engagement model and approach. Analyze license purchase and deployment data
• Provide analysis of license usage and write reports, which outlines ownership, usage and proper resolution. Preserve customer and field relationships
• Participate in projects to document and improve processes and add to the licensing knowledge base. Obtain a thorough understanding of Dell Technologies products, market and business environment
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of five years of experience managing license compliance audits, renewals and/or contracting and taking a leadership role in managing, building best practices and advising stakeholders on processes in a license compliance, audit, legal or sales function
• Strong understanding of software license agreements with specific experience and proven ability to comprehend and interpret complex licensing issues
• High level of independence and resilience. A strong, confident and assertive demeanor with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency using Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Law, Economics, or Finance required
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .